(A) WEB SITE:
· The company will build a fully functional artist page for the owner on the
company web site. This is for the benefit of the owners search engine
optimization, driving traffic to the owner’s platforms and to show that
the owner is represented in the industry when needed.
(B) SOCIAL MEDIA:
· The company will provide regular social media sharing and support from our entire team. In addition, a social media person will be provided for consultation and help as needed for all scheduled promotions and consultation.
· Distribution is non-exclusive if the owner uses it’s own distribution.
The company will attach those links to the company web site. If the owner
uses the company distribution, the company will administrate the owner’s
distribution on a case-by-case basis through SONY / ORCHARD. The owner
may release multiple singles per year, provided the release meets SONY/ORCHARD requirements. Reports and analysis will be given to the owner quarterly.
(D) DIGITAL MARKETING:
· The company affiliates itself in digital marketing services through SONY/ORCHARD and other digital marketing platforms and campaigns. The owner can choose from these services at any time. The cost of each of these services is based upon the specific details of the individual campaigns and the owner’s needs. These include, but are not limited to Billboard, Radio, Spotify, YouTube, TV and Film placements, Press releases, Podcasts, Blogs, reviews and more. The owner also qualifies to earn a split of revenue from the Big Records Patreon and Twitch channels.
(E) BOOKING AGENTS:
· The company will provide the owner with a dedicated booking Agent.
The owner must provide up-to-date promotional materials to the Agent and communicate the desired shows, festivals, openers and tour opportunities.
Although this is provided within the company agreement, there will be additional charges of commission due to the Agent or our third party agents upon the completion of each show booked through them. Festival applications will also
have a small fee of no more than $25 per application due directly to the Agent.
College tours and Casino dates are available through our company though it
may take 6-10 months to book these depending on the size of tours.
(F) RADIO AIRPLAY:
· The company will provide regular trackable and royalty-paying radio airplay
through our affiliate radio stations around the world. The owner will be entitled to change the single every 120 days if desired. Release dates are based upon the
owner’s timetable. The company will provide interviews on radio stations and podcasts/blogs throughout the duration of the agreement. The company will
also include an organic press release with each release or major announcement.
(G) MERCH STORE: (Optional)
· The owner has the option of using it’s own merch store and the company will
input that link to our web site at no charge, OR the company can provide a fully functional merch store for the owner through Shopify. If the owner has the
graphics and does not require design, the company will add the designs to the
merch store at no charge. If design graphics are needed, our design person can provide the graphics under the “graphics” section (K). The owner retains full control on all decisions regarding designs and branding. If the owner is using the company merch store, then the company will handle all aspects of shipping and customer support and will retain a 5% commission on sales. The owner can also use a
“hybrid” approach and use it’s own merch together with the company merch.
(H) GRANT WRITER:
· The company employs a grant writer that will research and apply for the most appropriate grant’s on the owner’s behalf. Being involved with the company is already a notch under the owner’s belt, as the company can use our vast connections and partners to include in the marketing plan for the owner’s pitch for grants.
(I) SPONSORSHIP & FUND-RAISING:
· The company will work with the owner to obtain Sponsor opportunities, charities, endorsements and raising funds through promotion campaigns. The company cannot guarantee specific amounts of engagement in these areas and also expects the owner to participate in this process throughout the agreement. In addition, the company will have two fundraising campaigns during the course of the agreement. The company will work with the owner to maximize exposure and funding through these campaigns with the active participation of the owner. The company will retain a 20% commission on funds raised during these campaigns and sponsorship agreements. In cases where the company attains products or endorsements for the owner, the owner will receive the products in full, with no obligation to the company. The owner is expected to thank the sponsor through it’s social media and when possible newsletters.
(J) TV & FILM PLACEMENTS:
· The company will organically pitch the owner’s music to music supervisors for commercials, film’s, video games and other forms of media. The owner will retain full control and ownership of all of their music and copyright. Once an opportunity is found by the company, the company will negotiate with the client on behalf of the owner to receive the best results for the owner. The owner is in no way bound to exclusively use the company to attain licensing opportunities as it is a non-exclusive licensing and placement agreement. The company only receives commission on publishing opportunities that it brings to the owner. The split for publishing is
50 % to the owner and 50% to Big Records publishing. Again, this is only for
deals that big Records brings direct to the owner.
· The company employs a professional graphics person that can take care of all the owners needs for logos, posters, online graphics, merch design, electronic press kits,resizing etc. The owner can use it’s own graphics free of charge OR the company graphic team. Should the owner choose to use the company graphics team, we include an electronic press kit and logo free of charge if needed. Posters and
other graphics are available on a case by case basis and there will be a
small charge depending on the scope of the artwork required.
· The owner can choose to release a newsletter through the company email data base. The company will assemble the owners news items, event list, announcements and press and release it quarterly. This can be extremely beneficial in selling merch and creating engagement with the owners events and releases. Having the company taking care of the details will help the owner with time management throughout
the agreement. The owner will assist the company by adding it’s email list to
the company email list, to expand reach of the mailout.
The company owner and head of operations Mark Rosner
as your personal consultant, using his decades of experience and connections to
help further your career in all areas needed. This includes direct communication
and leads, ideas and connections throughout the duration of the agreement.
(N) RISEUP TV:
The owner will be given first priority to be included in the RiseUP TV tours and
filming as tours are announced and before it goes public. RiseUP TV is a worldwide television show with a growing audience and powerful distribution and marketing reach. A separate agreement and waiver will be presented and explained in full
upon interest by the owner. These shows are distributed worldwide and
pay royalties according to television performing rights societies.
(O) OTHER OPPORTUNITIES:
· The company has many opportunity’s that are presenting themselves on an on-going basis. Two of these include Guitar’s n Stars and RiseUP Festivals to name just two.
The owner will be given first priority on the ones that are appropriate in the
owners genre and location. A separate agreement will be tabled for the ones
that fit the owner and it will be the owner’s choice which ones to participate in.
· The owner will be given an exclusive discount code that can be used in purchasing goods and services from the many sponsors and small businesses associated with the company. The company is involved with a worldwide group of companies ranging from music equipment, to travel and direct order food companies and more.
· The owner is free to pursue all opportunities and contracts with third-party company’s or individuals. This is not and exclusive contract with the company or it’s team. The owner will be encouraged to consult with the company’s team on any and all aspects of the entertainment business but is not obligated to do so.
A GUIDE TO EMBEDDING ISRC CODES IN MUSIC AND VIDEO FILES.
© Big Records | All rights reserved.
Powered by BoutiqueABC & Managed by Dave Yablecki